Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been on in a while, been super busy with a new part time gig...crewing for a super boat race team. The S-111 is a 32' Doug Wright catamaran with twin Mercury Racing 2.5 motors, pushing the boat up to 120mph on the water. We're racing in the Superboat International circuit as well as the Offshore Powerboat Association circuit. We've ran several races in Florida already, including a win at Cocoa Beach, a win in the "Run what you Brung" unlimited class in Biloxi, Mississippi, and just got back from Missouri at Lake of the Ozarks where we took second. Here's a video I made of whats its like to race a superboat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlOBZO58gjU

Pics from L.O.T.O dry pits

Including a Hennessey Camaro styled by Chip Foose

Here's a funny one for the Geico^ team. Their turbine boat caught fire last year, totaling the boat, and they didn't have insurance on it lol. Go figure right? Anyways, just an update. Hope to find a way to get back on the forum more. Thanks for looking...:salute:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
W-O-W!

Superboat is the friggin' utmost.

Is Reggie Fountain still running?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Fountains may still do poker runs and stuff but I dont think any of them are racing anymore. They seem to be laying low after all the legal battles

·
CALI BOSS
6,312 Posts
Awesome!

I miss doing the local poker runs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts