Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fixing to pull the trigger on a V8 ext. cab colo. or canyon, 4x4. I want to put 20in rims on her with 33x12.5 as well. What would be the best lift. I was looking at the CST. Will this set up work ok.

THanks Dannie

·
Super Moderator
3,622 Posts
should work fine

·
Registered
131 Posts
Fixing to pull the trigger on a V8 ext. cab colo. or canyon, 4x4. I want to put 20in rims on her with 33x12.5 as well. What would be the best lift. I was looking at the CST. Will this set up work ok.

THanks Dannie

CST is a nice lift. But they're built to order. At least that's what I was told when I was looking. Personally I didn't feel like spending more and waiting 10-14 weeks for 1" extra. I went with Rancho. I'm happy with my lift so far.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
CST is a nice lift. But they're built to order. At least that's what I was told when I was looking. Personally I didn't feel like spending more and waiting 10-14 weeks for 1" extra. I went with Rancho. I'm happy with my lift so far.
I don't believe that is correct. You will find online retailers listing CST lift kits as "in stock."

·
Premium Member
3,258 Posts
I don't believe that is correct. You will find online retailers listing CST lift kits as "in stock."
Yes they are only building to order now, Talked to them myself. I am going to go SkyJacker next year when I get the money. Not going to wait on a kit to be built in Cali.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts