Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to buy a Ex. Cab Colorado or Canyon Z71 4x4 V8. Need it by Sept, when hunting season comes in. Also need to know which lift is best 4in or 5in. Thanks Dannie

·
Registered
424 Posts
.....and that one is a 4X2.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all. I hope to find one soon so I can go ahead and put a lift and rims and tires on it before the season begins. There is some out there I just hate to buy one without seeing it or driving it you know. But some times you have to do what it takes.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I didnt see it in the ad. How can you tell? Should it say 4x4 around Z71?
Click on "read description".........it says "rear wheel drive" so I presume it's 2WD.

Fender stickers don't mean squat, anyone can put whatever sticker on a fender. The only sticker that matters is the SPID sticker in the glove box......that sticker has all the RPO codes.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I edited my post.......more info.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Click on "read description".........it says "rear wheel drive" so I presume it's 2WD.

Fender stickers don't mean squat, anyone can put whatever sticker on a fender. The only sticker that matters is the SPID sticker in the glove box......that sticker has all the RPO codes.
But what if I put like a bad ass Nos sticker on either my fender or window? Would that give me a couple hp or even a cylinder possibly lol just horsen around.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
424 Posts
A fresh wash-n-wax will add way more HP than any sticker. LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts