Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Re: Colorado 3LT /Canyon 3SC Registry

Updated! Thanks to an eBay seller who ultimately joined the 3LT/3SC Owners Facebook page, I was able to send the email to Triple A Enterprises that included the rest of the 3LT Monroney sticker copies. As soon as I hear back, ill update again.

·
Super Moderator
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
Re: 3LT Registry

Assuming you can find any, would you include SLE3 Canyons? I believe they are quite rare, basically GMC's version of the 3LT package. I've only seen 2 or 3 on autotrader and I spotted a black one this morning, would have beeped or something but I was driving a Corolla.
Forgot to address this post I think...

Originally it was 3LT only, but I have expanded it to SLE3 (3SC) Canyons as well. I currently have all 2009 Extended Cab and Crew Cab VINs pulled. I need VINs from the following to get the rest of the SLE3 (3SC) VINs.

1 valid 2010 Extended Cab SLE3 (3SC) VIN
1 valid 2010 Crew Cab SLE3 (3SC)

1 valid 2011 Extended Cab SLE3 (3SC) VIN
1 valid 2011 Crew Cab SLE3 (3SC)

1 valid 2012 Extended Cab SLE3 (3SC) VIN
1 valid 2012 Crew Cab SLE3 (3SC)

Considering that 3LT is already really rare, when I say that there are good odds that there were more 3LT trucks produced in 2009 alone than how many 3SC trucks that were produced from 2009 to 2012, they are really really rare!

·
Registered
2 Posts

Don't get on here as often as I should so just saw this. Sent info on the FB group.

Mostly stock, CAI, E3's, MSD wires, Belltech sways F&R, Michilen Pilot Sports.

Upgraded shocks, E-fans, cam, exhaust & tune once I get done throwin' $$ at the red one.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts

Das Boot, is that a '64 Skylark?
I love old Buicks.
And... is "Das Boot" from movie Beer Fest??

·
Super Moderator
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

Don't get on here as often as I should so just saw this. Sent info on the FB group.

Mostly stock, CAI, E3's, MSD wires, Belltech sways F&R, Michilen Pilot Sports.

Upgraded shocks, E-fans, cam, exhaust & tune once I get done throwin' $$ at the red one.
Just approved your request. Thanks for joining. I will send you a formatted copy 9f your build data tonight. Busy day. Lol

·
Registered
2 Posts

Thanks for the add.

Das Boot, is that a '64 Skylark?
I love old Buicks.
And... is "Das Boot" from movie Beer Fest??
Year & model, Good eye!

'64 Skylark convertible, 383 sbc/700r4 with the usual Pro touring type bolt ons:

CPP tubular upper & lowers, spindles, sway, quick ratio box, double adjustable shocks & big brakes up front. Tubular lowers & adjustable uppers, sway, double adjustable coil-overs & big brakes out back.

Das Boot actually is in reference to the movie Das Boot and a '69 Impala that handled like it was being driven under water even on it's best day! :D

Attachments

·
Ride, Boldly, Ride
551 Posts

Thanks for the add.

Year & model, Good eye!

'64 Skylark convertible, 383 sbc/700r4 with the usual Pro touring type bolt ons:

CPP tubular upper & lowers, spindles, sway, quick ratio box, double adjustable shocks & big brakes up front. Tubular lowers & adjustable uppers, sway, double adjustable coil-overs & big brakes out back.

Das Boot actually is in reference to the movie Das Boot and a '69 Impala that handled like it was being driven under water even on it's best day! :D
Is that the Skylark mentioned in "My Cosuin Vinny?" Literally the only things I know about that car are from that movie haha.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts

Das BOOT, Welcome, old Buick for you.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)

Havent updated the thread. I am currently processing VINs from the like VIN searches I did on Google, Bing, and Dog Pile search engines. I have 500+ of the 779 VINs processed so far.

I am waiting for Compnine to provide the results of the 8 like VIN queries I sent them to pull all of the 3LT VINs from their database. I will cross check that with what I pulled from the internet to make sure I have them all. Once I have done this, I will process the rest of the VINs through Compnine and have a final count for each model year in both cab configurations.

I will also be processing the GMC 3SC VINs at that time. I still lack VINs for 2011 extended and crew cabs that I can use to pull like VINs from the search engines. There wont be many out there. Ill keep watching Cargurus, autotrader, etc for listings. Any GMC V8 Sport truck VINs I will take if anyone finds any. It helps me ensure I am getting them all.

We are getting closer every day to Official numbers. Compnine guarantees the data from their database against what GM has for vehicles produced. Aside from 1 VIN, every VIN has pulled data. The single VIN that I had that didn't pull was the 26th Colorado off the line in 2009. This would have been the 1st 3LT as an Extended cab. I figured it most likely went and got tested being the 1st one off the line. I have no proof of that though... maybe a job for GM Customer Service to help me look into. They have aided me before.

·
Registered
126 Posts

Forgive me for my ignorance but what differences are there between the 1LT, 2 LT and 3LT packages?

·
Registered
126 Posts

They are trim levels. 3LT was the sport truck trim.
Mine is a 1LT on my build sheet but has pretty much every option that it could have lol. Wasn't sure what the actual differences between the packages was. Sport has bumpers painted to match the body correct?

·
Super Moderator
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·

And ZQ8 suspension. 130mph Speedo.

If you send me your VIN, I was planning on at least pulling lists of VINs for the other V8 trucks. Maybe 1 day have numbers for all V8 trucks made. Right now, just focused on the 3LT because they were so rare.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ok cool. I'll send it to you. I've only seen maybe 5 other V8's since I've had mine so to me they are all rare haha. Most people don't know they even existed.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts

Yo, Hi Freak, could you tell me where my trk falls
out in this mess. I could not read that long
list you posted on all the vins. how many were
built like mine ?

·
Super Moderator
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·

Yo, Hi Freak, could you tell me where my trk falls
out in this mess. I could not read that long
list you posted on all the vins. how many were
built like mine ?

Al, I am still waiting on data from Compnine to know I have all VINs. So this is going to be unofficial.

Short story, yours is 1 of 21 extended cabs ordered in All Terrain Blue color.

Again, this is unofficial. When Compnine gives me their VINs, I will cross check and add any VINs I am missing.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts

Thanks, 1 of 21 aint bad. I also got the Tow Pak
prob not to many with that option.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts