Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got these numbers from an engineer at GM let me know if it helps. Total production numbers made. I also have the number of lh8 and lh9 made for the H3 as well but it doesent seem relevant here.

lh8 2008
Canyon 5
Colorado 4

lh8 2009
Canyon 597
Colorado 1404

lh9 2010
Canyon 789
Colorado 1574

lh9 2011
Canyon 747
Colorado 1789

lh9 2012
Canyon 680
Colorado 1788

·
Super Moderator
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I got these numbers from an engineer at GM let me know if it helps. Total production numbers made. I also have the number of lh8 and lh9 made for the H3 as well but it doesent seem relevant here.

lh8 2008
Canyon 5
Colorado 4

lh8 2009
Canyon 597
Colorado 1404

lh9 2010
Canyon 789
Colorado 1574

lh9 2011
Canyon 747
Colorado 1789

lh9 2012
Canyon 680
Colorado 1788
Thanks! I'll keep them to compare to what Compnine pulls when I pull numbers for all V8 trucks.

·
Super Moderator
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Updated the original post. I have finished processing all of the 757 3LT VINs I have in my possession and I am waiting on Compnine to provideme with the remaining 11 VINs build data minus the VINs themselves. Once they do, I will rebuild my database and start putting the structure SQL together to see if I can set it to process by VIN number and compile rarity data for the year model and cab configuration as well as compile rarity data for all years and cab configuration. That way I can automate building the data sheets.

I can't wait to get final rarity info for these. It's been something I wanted to see about 4 years ago, but didn't have the know how to get there. But times have changed and the drive for official numbers has prevailed! No more guessing!

Next I have Canadian V8 ZQ8 Colorado VINs and GMC 3SC / V8 ZQ8. I think I can get to an official on both. Just have to proof out my VIN series results with actual VIN numbers and talk to Compnine.

I've also started the same process for the 2008 to 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac V8 Adrenalin trucks in both 2WD and AWD. The 3LTs are much rarer, but these along with the Dodge Dakota 5.9 R/T trucks will most likely go down in history as the last 3 models for V8 midsized sport trucks produced by the big 3. Obviously the 3LT/3SC/V8 ZQ8 trucks take the win for last V8 Mid-Sized sport truck. I seriously doubt any automaker is going to venture that route any time sooner if at all. Unless Ford does something with the new Ranger. But i suspect they arebtoo heavily invested in the EcoBoost engines.

·
Super Moderator
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 · (Edited)
Definatly a LT3 Owner here. 2009 ext cab ..
If you have Facebook, send a join request to the group! You can send your VIN and email there for verification and get your build data with rarity info since yours is a 2009.

Or message me your VIN and email address. More than 1 way to join!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Very nice!! How long of drive to pick it up? Not going to ask what you paid, was just curious how much effort, time and distance, you were willing to invest. I put a limit at 3.5 hours or 300 miles (one way) when I was seriously looking for a 3LT V8.
1. I got a very good deal on it, but it needs some serious lovin :D

2. I drove about 400km each way to go pick it up, took me most of yesterday to go get it.

·
Super Moderator
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
I think I'm in limbo.. Still pending request for the FB group
Z71 trucks are 2LT. The 3LT is ZQ8.

The group was originally created specifically to aid in tracking down all of the 3LT trucks. I posed the idea of adding the 1LT and 2LT owners and the feedback was to keep it exclusive to the V8 ZQ8 sport trucks.

At this time I'm not adding the Z85(1LT) and Z71(2LT) owners.

One day that may change. Anyone with a 1LT V8 or a 2LT V8 in limbo would be added at such time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Z71 trucks are 2LT. The 3LT is ZQ8.

The group was originally created specifically to aid in tracking down all of the 3LT trucks. I posed the idea of adding the 1LT and 2LT owners and the feedback was to keep it exclusive to the V8 ZQ8 sport trucks.

At this time I'm not adding the Z85(1LT) and Z71(2LT) owners.

One day that may change. Anyone with a 1LT V8 or a 2LT V8 in limbo would be added at such time.
I have a lh9 z85 do you know how many of them made?

·
Super Moderator
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
I have a lh9 z85 do you know how many of them made?
I don't know that yet. They were offered in both 2WD and 4WD Z85 Ext. Can and Crew Cab. I really need to start getting donor VINs again for the Z85 and Z71 versions with V8 so I can get Compnine to run the numbers on their live database.

41 - 60 of 72 Posts