Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone perhaps have any extra Vent Trim for a Colorado that they don't need anymore? I took my truck in to replace recirculation solenoid and when they took off the dash they broke off my vent trim somehow. Now when I drive down road you can watch them vibrate from where clips are broken. If anyone has any they don't need please let me know. Or know where to find them cheapest.
Thanks! Huffy

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
What part broke on yours? I have a set of the outside vent bezels the I started to smooth and paint black. Just need a little elbow grease to finish the up. I'll let them go cheap if your interested

·
Registered
486 Posts
This doesn't make any sense. Just go back to the people that worked on your truck! What the hell

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh trust me I took it back but they said there's no proof that they broke it. I was trying to scam them and get free stuff. So damn stupid. I'm fixing my own shit now even if it means missing some school. I'm almost graduated from NASCAR Tech and I didn't want to miss any class and so I took it to a dealership to fix It while I was in school. But now I have to fix myself.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Did you make it clear that you will not return ever again, advise all your friends to do the same, and leave bad reviews online? If so, do that. If they still don't, actually leave bad reviews online. Most shops only have 2 or 3 reviews online at most, so a 1 star review affects them pretty bad.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Trust me I've put them on blast everywhere. School, even told the people waiting to get cars fixed. Most of them left the dealership right after I said it. I'm hair going to use these broken ones to practice painting with and get replacements soon. But thanks for the help anyways. She'll be back to normal soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts