Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many as I've seen around Hampton Roads, I have a hard time believing I'm the only one on this site. Speak up :dawg: .

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
Yes im military....navy.

i am currently out to sea. spain to be exact so i dont have pics with me. its a white ext cab that has been dropped with tinted windows and it has a white coloradofans.com sticker on the back window.

we should meet up some time. oviously im out to sea but we pull back in next month. let me know.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes im military....navy.

i am currently out to sea. spain to be exact so i dont have pics with me. its a white ext cab that has been dropped with tinted windows and it has a white coloradofans.com sticker on the back window.

we should meet up some time. oviously im out to sea but we pull back in next month. let me know.
HAHAHA You're the assclown that tried to race me in Hampton on Coliseum Drive and there was a cop behind you when you took off like a bat outta hell!

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
when was this? ive never been on coliseum dr.

you know what it could have been my wife. she drives my truck like she stole it.

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts

you know what it could have been my wife. she drives my truck like she stole it.

how about you..are you military?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

how about you..are you military?
No, no, it was a dude. But then again........you ARE in the Navy.....LMAO, j/k. Dude, I saw the identical truck you described, on Coliseum, heading towards the Coliseum Mall/the Hampton Coliseum. We both made a left off of Hampton Roads Center Parkway. The reason I remeber is because I saw that butt ugly CFans sticker on the back window, and was surprised. Yeah, I'm in the military. Air Force.

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
what did the sticker look like?

im being dead serious ive never been on coliseum dr. i dont even know where it is.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The site is blocked at work, so I can't link the sticker, but it was the typical moutain range with coloradofans.com crap slung all over it. It was white.

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
ok now thats not mine. its my buddy roy's who is also in the air force. his is stock highth but has bigger tires on it.

my sticker looks like this

COLORADOFANS.COM
HAMPTON ROADS/VA CHAPTER

where his has that mountain range on it.

my truck is lowered where his aint.

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
to each his own. but hey man its 630am where im at so im getting some breakfast and hitting the rack. nice meeting ya. peace.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You're tellin' me that there is only one other dude in this neck of the woods on this site? :bump: for fucks sake.

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
You're tellin' me that there is only one other dude in this neck of the woods on this site? :bump: for fucks sake.
unfortunitly yes. most guys that own a 355 are on cfans. thats where we mostly post for meet ups and what not.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts