Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Volant 15037 Air Intake for sale. Almost new condition, barely used. Comes complete with all hardware supplied by the manufacturer. Main air tube is brand new.
$120

I'm located near Winchester, Virginia in the outskirts of the DC area. I prefer to sell locally as shipping on this item would be about $40-$50.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Volant 15037 Air Intake for sale. Almost new condition, barely used. Comes complete with all hardware supplied by the manufacturer. Main air tube is brand new.
$135

I'm located near Winchester, Virginia in the outskirts of the DC area. I prefer to sell locally as shipping on this item would be about $40-$50.
Where are you located?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
I caught that also.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like shipping is going to like $30 or so if I can use the original box. The place i got it from had a little larger box on the outside. To clarify, price is now $120. If you're interested I prefer to sell via e-bay. Another option if you're not in a hurry would be to meet about halfway. My wife and i actually go to PA for antique trip several times a year. Carlise, Harrisburg, Hanover, etc.

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts