Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Please pick a hood for me.

• Cervinis Fiberglass Ram Air Hood

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • GoodMark Metal Cowl Hood

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Just Roll With the Stock Hood

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Other Hood (Note if you pick this you must post which other hood not listed you think I should get)

Votes: 3 14.3%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
I like the way the ram air hood looks. But i'd be weary about the fit of a 'glass hood. Or just the fact that it's 'glass period. Been my experiece at work that the quality of 'glass parts are really poor...

On the other side though, if you already had the cowl hood, would you want to turn around and get the same thing? I'd be looking for something new/different. I kinda think the cowl hoods are too popular with these trucks. They look good as hell, but I'd never get one....

Just my $.02......

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the way the ram air hood looks. But i'd be weary about the fit of a 'glass hood. Or just the fact that it's 'glass period. Been my experiece at work that the quality of 'glass parts are really poor...

On the other side though, if you already had the cowl hood, would you want to turn around and get the same thing? I'd be looking for something new/different. I kinda think the cowl hoods are too popular with these trucks. They look good as hell, but I'd never get one....

Just my $.02......
Yep I had the goodmark allready and I like to be diffrent so I thought I would go with a diffrent hood this time around. Two of my buddys had cervini hoods and the qualty is way better then some of the other fiberglass hoods. They actuly make the underside of the hood show qaulty.

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My chop it tits, I vote for that. :kiki:
I voted Other... RkSport Extractor hood... thats what I want lol

THanks buddy your chops are allways A1 !

05xtreme Im not sure of the fitment on those hoods kinda scares me but they are butt cheap on egay. Tell me this look at the last pic of the bottom of the rk hood in your post. Why the hell does it have two latches on the bottom. 20 bucks says thats why there selling them at that price. Some one at RK made a boo boo

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Yep I had the goodmark allready and I like to be diffrent so I thought I would go with a diffrent hood this time around. Two of my buddys had cervini hoods and the qualty is way better then some of the other fiberglass hoods. They actuly make the underside of the hood show qaulty.

I'd go for it then Bro! It's a sweet ass hood...:salute:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts