Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, you guys post up when (date) and where you want to get a meet going. Most of the time we do these things in Portland and usually on a Saturday. But that doesn't mean it has to this time. If we get mostly WA guys responding, it would only make sense to have it somewhere up there. We'll see what kind of responses we get in this thread, then we can get plans set.

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So much for that. I guess there wasn't as much interest in a meet as I thought. Sorry guys nothing personal, but I'm not driving 3 hours to a meet when only 3 people (myself included) might be there. Maybe I'll try again later in the fall. Anyone else is free to continue on with this if they want.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Lol I understand partner. Just got to figure something out that works and gets people together. Didn't we get a new girl from Beaverton? Can't remember her name.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
i have been super busy and been going to school in place of work. havent been able to keep up on my truck as much as i would like to. started a family and its just been really busy and money tight with a single income now. driving to tacoma everyday so time on the truck hasnt been priority. maybe do a meet in the fall.

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have been super busy and been going to school in place of work. havent been able to keep up on my truck as much as i would like to. started a family and its just been really busy and money tight with a single income now. driving to tacoma everyday so time on the truck hasnt been priority. maybe do a meet in the fall.
Fully understandable man. No problem at all. It's looking like it'll be sometime in October. I'll post up more info when I have a for sure date.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Now that I'm finally on the nation I'll now when and where these meets are. I'm about 3 hrs from Portland so I shouldn't have any problems getting there as long as I now ahead of time to schedule time off from work. I'm kinda excited to see what these are all about

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
seems as tho we are all 3 hours out. takes me that long to get to Portland from Bremerton, wa. I live just up the street from the naval shipyard. Pretty cool seeing massive air craft carriers every day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts