Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an extra set to do when I painted mine and after mine were done I gave them to brewer. He has his done now and ready to ship to the next guy if anyone wants to do it. PM me your name and adress and brewer will ship them to ya, if no takers he is going to ship them back to me. Just make sure you know that they are mine and are not for you to keep. When you are done with them you can send them to me or the next dude who wants them.

Reactions: mc

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Re: Want painted door handles

thats kool.. but i'm a crew cab.. i have four door handles.. damn it lose again

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope everything goes good for all and take care of them so we can share with everyone. I dont want to make anything off of this because of all the support I have been given when I have a question.

MC gets them next
Snowman gets them after him

the only cost you will have is painting them and shipping to the next guy. If snowman doesnt have anyone to ship them to then he will ship them back to me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Okay, update. I received the handles just fine, did mine...they looked so good that Biskit and Spike did theirs as well. :lol:

They will be back in the mail this week, courtesy of Spike to Snowman. Snowman, PM me your address dude. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Okay, update. I received the handles just fine, did mine...they looked so good that Biskit and Spike did theirs as well. :lol:

They will be back in the mail this week, courtesy of Spike to Snowman. Snowman, PM me your address dude. :thumbup:
wheres the pics mc?

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
anyone give me an update on who has my handles....just curious as I do want them back someday.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
anyone know where my handles are???? anyone???? I have a friend who wants to borrow them. Snowman do you have them?

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bueller?...............Bueller?..........................................Bueller?:lol:
that was a good one josh, Bueller?............................Bueller?...................

I even said it out loud like that old dude did.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
haha That's what I 1st thought of when I read your last 2 replies. You asked where they were on the 7th and here you are asking again on the 26th cause nobody replied. I pictured you saying in that voice...

Handles?............Handles?.....................................Handles?

But seriously........who's got dougs handles? :eek:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts