Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have painted Street Scene power mirrors that I installed and literally took right back off. The mirror area is way too small for towing. They are currently gloss black. I would like to trade them straight across for some stock gloss black painted power mirrors. I can always get them painted but would prefer gloss black if they're out there. Let me know what you have and we can work something out........

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
I could have helped you out, but I just traded my truck in 2 weeks ago with my smoothed and painted stock power mirrors on it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll see if I can get some pictures up tomorrow. Are your stocks paintable? If they are the gray textured ones I have those as well. Looking for the paintables.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have painted Street Scene power mirrors that I installed and literally took right back off. The mirror area is way too small for towing. They are currently gloss black. I would like to trade them straight across for some stock gloss black painted power mirrors. I can always get them painted but would prefer gloss black if they're out there. Let me know what you have and we can work something out........
Still avail?? I have stock non painted. Willing to trade? Maybe lil cash ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts