Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want the 3 lower billet grilles for my Xtreme front bumper. Either polished or chrome. They are no longer produced that I can find.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yes that is what I am looking for. What do you want for them?
I installed the factory inserts back into my bumper so I am no longer using these. I'm not looking to recoup what I paid years ago, so any reasonable offer would be accepted.

To provide a little more info, they are used but in good shape yet. The screws and small metal install plates should be available, but I'll have to find the plastic bag I kept them in. I am located in West Michigan and if you are nearby, you're welcome to see them in person. I can likely ship them too if needed. Feel free to let me know if you'd like other photos or have questions. Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I installed the factory inserts back into my bumper so I am no longer using these. I'm not looking to recoup what I paid years ago, so any reasonable offer would be accepted.

To provide a little more info, they are used but in good shape yet. The screws and small metal install plates should be available, but I'll have to find the plastic bag I kept them in. I am located in West Michigan and if you are nearby, you're welcome to see them in person. I can likely ship them too if needed. Feel free to let me know if you'd like other photos or have questions. Thanks!
I sent you a private message with my offer. So let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts