Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I think we'll be there about a quarter til 5. Us old guys don't move as quick as you kids. It'll be a good place to top off the tank also.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Alright guys....final details.

Tommy and I are leaving @ 2AM from portland I5 exit 283.

Heading to Canyonville, OR to meet up with the Christensens at around 5-5:30AM

Questions I had are....Jeff and Jay are you guys going to meet in Canyonville as well?

And 2nd question...where are we meeting in Canyonville?

I will send out a PM now and copy everyone that is going with our phone numbers. Also if you have two way radios feel free to bring them. I will be bringing the cheapo radio shack ones I had when we made the trip to san fran 2 years ago.

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Alright guys....final details.

Tommy and I are leaving @ 2AM from portland I5 exit 283.

Heading to Canyonville, OR to meet up with the Christensens at around 5-5:30AM

Questions I had are....Jeff and Jay are you guys going to meet in Canyonville as well?

And 2nd question...where are we meeting in Canyonville?

I will send out a PM now and copy everyone that is going with our phone numbers. Also if you have two way radios feel free to bring them. I will be bringing the cheapo radio shack ones I had when we made the trip to san fran 2 years ago.
Answer to question #1 - Yes

Answer to Question #2 - Exit #99 Truck and Travel Center. See post #24 in this thread.

I have a pair of radios also that I'll bring.

·
NW Surfrider
5,351 Posts
I'll be sleeping. I'll just be doing the same as you about 24 hours later. :lol:

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
we should hit the truck stop at 4:30 according to my map program. Then we will hit Stockton at 10:15ish... then Fresno about 12:30ish... that is including rest stops and fuel stops. I will download the info after work today if you want me too

·
Hybrid
5,842 Posts
We're headed out the door......

See Y'all down there!!

:355group:

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Guess we'll see everyone in the morning. Still have a ton of crap to do. Dents, Jay, and RC...you all drive safe on your way down to the rally point. lol...didn't know what else to call it. Now I gotta remember where I last seen my radios.

·
CALI BOSS
6,326 Posts
Drive safe y'all.

I hope everyone packed accordingly. I just checked the weather again and things have UPGRADED :ugh:

accuweather.com shows Sat @ 94°F w/8mph breeze & gusts to 20mph/Sun @ 101°F w/8mph breeze & gusts to 10mph
weather.com shows Sat @ 96°F w/9mph breeze/Sun @ 104°F w/8mph breeze

41 - 60 of 61 Posts