Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
badlandindustries.com
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4 wheel parts is allowing us to use their parking lot as a central meeting point for out off road meet.
They have a rock garden (for the select few) and rti ramp for those so inclined.

Meet at 9 and we will leave at 10
http://goo.gl/maps/ze1iu

Anyone wishing to tag along is welcome as seats will certainly be available. You can leave your truck there at 4wheel parts.

This will be an all day event in conjunction with the members of reno4x4.com. Moonrocks ohv park is located about a half hour north of 4wheel parts. We will air down once we get to the staging area. The end of the day we will be barbecuing. This is going to be a pot luck style meal. i will know closer to the meet if we can have open fire barbecues. Alcohol is not advised as we will be driving motor vehicles. Absoluely no responsibility will be taken by 355nation, reno4x4, or 4wheel parts for any of your actions.

·
Super Moderator
3,623 Posts
Awesome. Can't wait!!

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
What's the date for this? If I'm there, I might want to catch a ride with someone.

Nevermind, found it. Friday, Aug. 22nd. Not leaving here until that morning, but should be able to make the BBQ.

·
Hybrid
5,842 Posts
Reminder:

NVOHV sticker required for all non street legal vehicles, and are only available my mail.

Really glad I looked into this today...or else I wouldn't have been able to go. :(

*edit

Valid sticker from out of state is acceptable when visiting!

:th_woot:

·
Registered
366 Posts
I will not be able to make it for the offroad meet. Can't get work off so won't be leaving San Francisco till around 5-6pm. See y'all Saturday or tmrrw night !!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts