Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for something in particular? Got something to sell? Wanting to trade? Post in here if any of the three apply to you.

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm sure some of you guys have a garage full of shit that you don't need anymore. Don't matter if it's truck related or not.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
I'll post so things next week Jeff I want to get rid of.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'll have some stock parts if anyone is interested in spindles, wheels, tires, leafs, shackles, and I can't remember what else at the moment

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ive got two subwoofer boxes i dont use any more. Both are in great shape. They are both for 2 12's. One is ported with a window in front to see both angle mounted subs. the other is standard front firing sealed box. Im in Orange County if any one wants either. Looking for 20 bux for each one.

·
Registered
133 Posts
From 2011 Canyon,
Stock Headlights and DRL's:
http://www.355nation.net/forum/how-lighting-electrical/60756-how-install-projector-headlights-w-halos-leds-post3629082.html#post3629082
Stock hood:
http://www.355nation.net/forum/exterior/145522-goodmark-proefx-cowl-hood-merlot-jewel-metalic-2011-canyon.html

Any interest?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Headlights, Drl's, Chevy Grill with bar, chrome bumper w/plastic (no-fog), lower valence, gauge cluster, gauge trim, interior door switches (electric-driver), HVAC control module, headlight control module

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
I have and extra Chevy stock black grille, headlights, DRLs, Suspension Maxx 1", 1.5",2" adjustable rear shackles, stock white & black fuel doors, gloss black SS Mirrors (electric), S10 flip kit for SOA lift on 04-07 Colorado/canyon, I'll add more parts later if interested PM with a Resonable Offer or PM for a price thanks

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still plenty of time to find all the stuff you don't need and get posted up. Just 4 weeks away now.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Looking for a third brake light that is all red or a stocker. No led's going to make one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts