Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Professional Shit Stirrer
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so it looks like Sacramento is going to be the location for next year's meet (Although I'm leaving the poll open for a while, in case we get a flood of votes for Bend or Portland.)

We should probably start the discussion of dates. My own ideas are any time in June, July, or August because that's when some of our younger members are not in school. The downside is it's hot as bawlz usually lol

If I had to pick a time, I'd say end of July or beginning of August, but as always, we need to talk about it. If I can get a date figured out in the next couple weeks, I can get started buttering up local and Nation vendors for swag. The longer I have to plan, the better I can make this meet, so let's hear it guys.

:355group:

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Hey Matt I'm down for whenever. End of July sounds good.

·
Registered
242 Posts
So tomorrow is out of the question?

I'm a vote for Mid-July to Early August

·
Crash The Gate At 98 10-4
215 Posts
I'd be happy with mid june to early july as well. Fuel haulin gets crazy busy come the greater august time no chance for time off. This will be my first meet so I'm really gonna be fightin hard for time off for this. Super excited!

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
I'd be happy with mid june to early july as well. Fuel haulin gets crazy busy come the greater august time no chance for time off. This will be my first meet so I'm really gonna be fightin hard for time off for this. Super excited!
We will probably have a meet sometime in the spring up in Portland that you are more than welcome to attend.

·
Crash The Gate At 98 10-4
215 Posts
Oh yeah for sure. Ill keep an eye on the meets page for it. yeah i saw the poll i put my vote in right away

1 - 15 of 15 Posts