Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Other (Please post a suggestion)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Professional Shit Stirrer
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we need to decide where we're going to have this shindig and there's a few places that have gained a lot of interest.

Please vote and give input where you would all like to see this next event so we can talk and get this ironed out and the ball rolling.

:355group:

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
I voted for Sac this time. Matt has stepped up and is willing to run with this. There's a lot more to organizing one of these than what people might believe. Lots of behind the scenes work. Maybe by this time next year, we would have checked out the Bend area and/or have a point person there or in the area.

·
Super Moderator
3,623 Posts
I think sac is a good "in the middle" location for a meet that is intended for members along the entire west coast

·
NW Surfrider
5,365 Posts
Thanks google....12hours and 750miles of driving... or 163$ and 1hour 40 on the plane...

·
Super Moderator
3,623 Posts
Good.

·
CALI BOSS
6,312 Posts
Thanks google....12hours and 750miles of driving... or 163$ and 1hour 40 on the plane...
I'd say you can crash at my house again but Sac is closer to you lol

·
Registered
242 Posts
I did Sac-Town as well.

I expect the following at the WCSM 2015 if at Sacramento:

Sacramento Kings' Dancers to be there
IN N Out Food

That is all, but would be cool to caravan to Apple Hill for the microbrewers/wineries. Love me some Microbrew tasting.

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
I voted for Sac hope the dates work so I'm not doing any army training and can make it can't wait for more details it's been a few years since I been to one

·
Professional Shit Stirrer
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We'll figure out a date soon. I want to get the spot ironed out first. I'd like to see a dew more votes on the board before we make the final decision, so please pass a link to this to your respective boards so we have as much input as possible.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Sac got my vote too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts