Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Professional Shit Stirrer
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, it's probably time to start thinking of maybe building some trophies for this little shindig we're having. As always, we want these things to come from you, the Nation.

We need volunteers for:

Best of Show -AceX
Best Stereo
Best Interior
Long Haul - Old Guy (Raidrz)
Lowest -Lil Nene
Tallest -Magwired

Some fun awards could be:

Most/Fewest Miles
Most Stock

If you guys want to volunteer to build an award or have an idea for a fun/cool award we could give to a member at the meet, please post up here.

:355group:

·
Registered
299 Posts
How about a used and abused trophy the name says it all also I can probably get generic type trophies and engrave them myself what we want them to say not sure if that's what you're looking for

·
Registered
299 Posts
@AceX you can even knock the goofy golfer dude off and put a hockey player on top

·
Professional Shit Stirrer
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol

We're all looking for something creative and from the community. I'll de generic trophies if I must, but this whole thing is about coming together to celebrate our trucks and our community and I'd like the trophies to reflect that.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Gotcha I checked out a few from your guys' last meet now that I know what you're looking for put me down for tallest

·
Mr. Sunny Disposition
146 Posts
Are there pictures from last years awards that we can see?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Seeing if I can collect anything off my dead motor. If so may give making a trophy a shot.

·
Premium Member
18,004 Posts
It can be done. I think.....think each one I have made has been a bit better than the one before. You guys have a ton of tallent and I'm sure they will make it happen.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts