Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
That is one of the things I asked for, I guess you keyed in on the one you had an answer to, how about the other 2? I am sure I am missing a bunch, those were just the main ones I used.

·
Administrator
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
That is one of the things I asked for, I guess you keyed in on the one you had an answer to, how about the other 2? I am sure I am missing a bunch, those were just the main ones I used.
Please let me know what I am missing here?

- Cricket

·
Registered
23 Posts
quick link at top of page to posts I have tagged/am tagged in, and all posts updated today (not just a new/recent post button, it is different).

Thank you.

·
Administrator
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #84

·
Administrator
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Can you link me to "Private Messages"?
How To Find Conversations (Private Messages)
From the navigation, near the upper right-hand corner, click on your avatar to open the drop-down menu and select “conversations”.

- Cricket

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
How can I get rid of ads? I don't need an insurance quote. Is there an opt out for all the ads and crap? I'm sure it costs something to have this website available, but it appears to me that there is an attempt to make this a "for profit" site with all of the ads I see since the "upgrade". Is there a way to hide all this crap?

·
Super Moderator
1,877 Posts
Is there any update on addressing the Signature link limitation of 1 link? I tried to edit my signature again and had to cancel the edit. I don't want to remove the 2 links I already have. I would set it to no more than 3 links and allow users to use no more than 6 or 7 lines. I think it is set to 3 or 5 currently.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Is there any update on addressing the Signature link limitation of 1 link? I tried to edit my signature again and had to cancel the edit. I don't want to remove the 2 links I already have. I would set it to no more than 3 links and allow users to use no more than 6 or 7 lines. I think it is set to 3 or 5 currently.

Thanks!
I will add it to our feedback logs. I do not have an immediate update on this.
-Philip

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Forum looks real cool, I liked the upgrade. I´m not here as often as before, but I´m happy to see that this community is still alive.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts