Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Weird one

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  NCrado 
#1 ·
How bout this one guys. My sister moved my truck off the driveway the other day. I got in it about 20 mins later and hit the lock button on my keyfob and nothing. It wouldn't lock either. So I unlock it with the key and open the door and hit the lock button on the door and still nothing. So I call my sister and ask her how she got it she said she used the keyfob to get in and locked the door with the lock on the door like i do. So I had some stuff to do so I went out and did it and figured I'd mess with the lock situation a little. Popped the hood and the relay for the lights was clicking so I know that it was getting a signal. Pulled a couple fuses (one for the power locks and the other for the PCMsomething fuse) and both were fine. put them in and hit the lock and everything was fine again and has been since. WTF! lol

#6 ·
if you still have warranty take it into the dealer and have them replace the master window/ lock swith. i had to buy one from the dealer because my warrantys up. if it does it again. usualy happens when its cold. lots of people on cfans have replaced theirs and it fixes the problem. mines not did it since i replaced it.

good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.