Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Boost. Get's you laid.
2,400 Posts
The wheels and tires I bought for my wife's car came from there. Great price and the customer service was awesome when I was trying to find the right size.

·
Premium Member
3,943 Posts
The place is so fantastic. Buy everything from them!

·
Camo Princess
6,198 Posts
I love them! Just went and visited them today for a rotate and balance! Great guys and service!

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
when i got my gaurd dogs and h3s they wanted 80$ per to mount and balance found another shop cheaper i used to get my tires from them well i still do for my car

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
:welcome2: I have givin my care care one card a workout at Discount Tire!! :salute: I change wheels more then some people change wiper blades. :th_crazy:

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
203 Posts
bought my last set of tires for my S10 & will need tires soon for the Rado. I will be buying them from Discount. :welcome2:

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Discount code????

I normally buy tires from the Tirerack........and I'm going to need tires in the next 2 months or so. If you can beat them shipped I'm in.

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts
:welcome: I got my tires from there as well like 3 years ago and they did an awesome job and I highly recommend yall. In for stickers and discounts as well. Need new tires for lift :naughty:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts