1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
that is tits..

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Not that complicated econo.. just picking up the extra socket for a dual turn mod, then picking up a sequential module from some website. I will have to find it. Do a little wiring and vualah! You have sequential turns bro.

I did mine and I am really happy with it. The looks from other Coly/Canyons when I am sitting in the turning lane is hilarious. Only problem is my passenger side one will blink slowly after having it on the "Auto" light setting for a while. I need to get a resistor. I think swedluap did a write up on here. If not I can do one no problems...

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Dang man, I didnt think you where going to do it that quick.. Are you still thinking about getting the turn signals on the side mirrors to get those sequential also? I am at work, cant see your pic till tonight, sucks...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not that complicated econo.. just picking up the extra socket for a dual turn mod, then picking up a sequential module from some website. I will have to find it. Do a little wiring and vualah! You have sequential turns bro.

I did mine and I am really happy with it. The looks from other Coly/Canyons when I am sitting in the turning lane is hilarious. Only problem is my passenger side one will blink slowly after having it on the "Auto" light setting for a while. I need to get a resistor. I think swedluap did a write up on here. If not I can do one no problems...
No, no write up yet. I just got finished making the circut last night. I plan on making it a lot easier for peeps to do this. I am making up several of them as plug and play, a complete harness that you just have to swap out. Had I known how un-easy this was going to be, I would have just paid someone else to make it for me, like you did. I had no idea anyone else had done this already, I thought I was charting new lands!!! Well, I guess I might still be since I'm making mine from scratch :) .

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Dang man, I didnt think you where going to do it that quick.. Are you still thinking about getting the turn signals on the side mirrors to get those sequential also? I am at work, cant see your pic till tonight, sucks...
I told ya I was a man on a mission!! I spent all day yesterday blowing stuff up on a breadboard. Now I bear the friuts of powdered resistors!!!

Doing a 3 way blink with the mirrors will be a whole different ballgame. I would have to build a different circuit and everything would need to begin at the flasher or fusebox. DOESN'T sound like fun. I'm happy with this, for now.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
oh damn you are the man! that was fast actin like tinactin! I want this setuP! If you make a plug n play kit that does the dual blinker or DRL or whatever mod and also the sequential blinker mod I want it! I will purchase this cool item ASAP! HOpefully youre willing to meet up and show me exactly how this installs because I have a feeling i could screw it up haha

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
So you did this without the module you can buy? You did this on a breadboard? Post diagram NOW!!!!!!!!!! :355:

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
you sonofabitch.....

this was my next mod.. didnt think anyone around these parts would think to do it. I have the extra socket and everything haha

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
i fucking hate everyone...

DAVID! your not doing it.... I already have the shit to do it so you cant.. hahaha my mod not yours...

and Paul, if you are thinking.. "i have it first.." i dont care about you.. your truck isnt my twin

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
i fucking hate everyone...

DAVID! your not doing it.... I already have the shit to do it so you cant.. hahaha my mod not yours...

and Paul, if you are thinking.. "i have it first.." i dont care about you.. your truck isnt my twin
Better get to it biotch :)

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
where did you get the parts to do this, i mean a reputable place??

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Haha.

This has been done by a number of guys for quite some time.

Izzy and Dan were the first to have it done and once it was all good, they posted up the how-to. ;)
I dont think they built their own circuit though. They bought the module for like 50 bucks or so.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts