Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
all your base
9,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well, one side is done.. edit: finished drivers side

so i got one of my solenoids installed, the passenger side, took me almost all day to do it :lol: it was a pretty difficult job since i had no clue what i was doing :lol:, but now that i know what to do the drivers side wont take long, i'll do that tomorrow.. anyways, i wired it so that i could use the factory key fob to pop the doors..

just uploaded the vid, might take a few minutes

still debating on weather or not i should install the poppers, since the doors don't open very far :shrug:

so yeah hopefully the handles will be shaved within the next few weeks

·
all your base
9,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no, i didnt take any pics of the inside. i'll get some for u guys tomorrow when i do the drivers side

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Crazy...Mine open way further than taht with with no poppers installed. :shrug: I have the 35lb poppers...but see no need for them. What did you buy ?

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
might want the poppers in just in case

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
btw want to send me your handles afterwards ;)

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
i actually have another set thats already painted lol, i'll sell em all to you if you want em ;)
Sweet does the extra drivers side have the keyhole shaved? like the rear drivers side door handle of a crewcab

·
all your base
9,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no, it still has the keyhole.. that particular set needs to be repainted, or i could shave the keyhole and paint them for a little extra fee

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
no, it still has the keyhole.. that particular set needs to be repainted, or i could shave the keyhole and paint them for a little extra fee
lol thats ok I can do it was just asking

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
shiiiit, share the love! if you have one painted AND an extra painted you can send a set my way!! I'd LOVE for you to :355:

Doors are going to look awesome when they are done

1 - 20 of 49 Posts