1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled my old bed cover off today to get ready for my new one coming this week

really odd without a cover huh

hmm whats this??

2 spots where the plastic corners of the cover wore through my paint I went ahead cleanign them up and put touch up paint on them I'm hoping the edge of the new cover will cover them up

And another piece thats been sitting in my garage for over a year

Z

·
0 Posts
Is that wing hard to remove and replace? I wanna buy one, but id need to remove it everytime i haul my ATV

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ewwww, cube it...throw it away!
Nah I'll see how it works with my new cover plus my old cover wore down the top of the tailgates paint a bit so this will cover that up

Is that wing hard to remove and replace? I wanna buy one, but id need to remove it everytime i haul my ATV
well its urethene and SS says to put it on with double sided tape I plan on double sided tape on both sides of it plus 2 screws inside the bed area

since its urthene and flexible you could install it with Velcro strips that would allow easy removal

You gonna have that stuff painted by the meet?
probably not funds are kinda slim at the moment I need to pay off some bills

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
No biggie. It'll still look nice....

What kind of lid did you get? I'll have to check out your pics to see what your old lid looked like, i can't remember....

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No biggie. It'll still look nice....

What kind of lid did you get? I'll have to check out your pics to see what your old lid looked like, i can't remember....
checkmate

·
0 Posts
Nah I'll see how it works with my new cover plus my old cover wore down the top of the tailgates paint a bit so this will cover that up
I was just messin, hehe.

Any truck that has or had a bed cover looks weird without it...its like its naked

·
Registered
297 Posts
how u gonna make the checkmate cover work with that wing? the cover sits flush on the rails. you would have a pretty fat gap with the cover sitting on the wing.

IMO....thrash that wing. just slap on the painted checkmate cover and your good to go.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
The wing would be sick if it was molded into the tonneau cover otherwise iunno it looks sporty but i love my tonneau. Scuks Gaylord won't make the speedstur wing for us.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Holy shit.... thats not a fucking wing. It's a spoiler... if anything a lip spoiler.

This is a wing.

:lol:

·
Registered
358 Posts
damn zach your too damn technical.lol

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how u gonna make the checkmate cover work with that wing? the cover sits flush on the rails. you would have a pretty fat gap with the cover sitting on the wing.

IMO....thrash that wing. just slap on the painted checkmate cover and your good to go.

doesn't yours work well with your extreme one?

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts