Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Truck looks good but I'll wait to post pics since the shop is still doing the bed cover and spoiler

but here is a 54 Buick Skylark Convertible that is in the shop 1 of 130 known survivors of 800

sorry for pic quality took them with my phone

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
That thing is in decent shape...did he say what he was going to do with it?

restore it or sell it?

I hope the truck works out good for ya bro

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That thing is in decent shape...did he say what he was going to do with it?

restore it or sell it?

I hope the truck works out good for ya bro
the story is

it was bought new by a couple in middletown ohio

the husband passed away and then the wife a few years later and the car was sold at an estate sale.

two guys bought it and didnt know what they had

the current owner bought because he knew it was rare, its at the shop get some minor work done before the owner sells it

supposedly in brand new condition the car is worth 250,000 but this car wont get that much but will get a nice hefty sum when sold

interesting points about the car

the top, front bench seat, and all 4 windows are ran on hydraulics

the front seat also has a heater that is a radiator and fan that sit below the seat which has ducting form the engine bay

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
x2 :disgust: wheres the pics of the truck. misleading title. could of got some in progress shots.
nothing really to show

the cover had a little sanding done on it to smooth it out and the fender and doors are all painted up

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
patience grass hoppas

i went to pick up the bedcover and spoiler but the shop musted up when rubbing out the spoiler and has to be resprayed the cover had a small dimple in the center of the cover and some dust particles so its getting resprayed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts