Discussion Starter #1
...to meet up with JosueZQ8...brought back some blocks and pics

thanx again man for meetin me there

:salute:

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would have to ext cab...but damn i need carpeting...on one side was a 65 or 66 duece...on the other side was a 2 dr bel-aire both with meats on the back bigger than my cavalier...very nice autos in their

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
missing a nice crewcab in that pic lol

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Congrats sir, they're twins! Oh but ones got a huge brain tumor.

*go reg cabs!*
crewcabs are better

sure you can have sex in the bed but when it starts raining you can move to the back seat area ;-)

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
I've bumped ugglies "IN" my truck..now that is a task my friends. Don't ask how i did it...even i am amazed. But yes, i did have a leg cramp when i was done...:lol:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
sex in the back seat of even a crew cab? maybe if shes from the Russian circus.
hey its possible just not that comfortable and hard to change postions

but at least crewcabs have the option lol

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well geeds at the meet...we can get all 3 in there...hahaha

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
:bang: Good meetin ya bro! Can't wait to see your truck with that 3/3. Should be real pimp.:rrado: :bow2:

And I expect to see your speaker situation straightened out by the meet!:wtf: :slap: :lolsign:

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
I've bumped ugglies "IN" my truck..now that is a task my friends. Don't ask how i did it...even i am amazed. But yes, i did have a leg cramp when i was done...:lol:
You get a cramp after just 2 minutes!!!!

haha

shit I would of came to however I would of been the sore thumb in white

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:bang: Good meetin ya bro! Can't wait to see your truck with that 3/3. Should be real pimp.:rrado: :bow2:

And I expect to see your speaker situation straightened out by the meet!:wtf: :slap: :lolsign:

:ugh: yeah that uhmmm....welll uhmmmm...no explaination...quick work to throw it in :lmao: it will be fixed shortly......and man now i need to get carpetting in my truck

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think I am gonna get it from the dealer...they still give me my employee price

1 - 19 of 19 Posts