Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I Own a 2007 Crew Cab, and on Stylinconcepts, it says 04+ But this is FALSE. on the 07's where it mounts only two of the spots are the same, they have one of them covered up. So I have one of the bolts in kinda on an angle.. and on the other side, the back of it is held in with zipties' (They are doing a good job!) I just hope they hold up to the heat.

P.S. when the box came (Pic 1) thats how it looked! I was not happy with FedEX, but it wasnt missing a thing

Well here are some pics

P

·
0 Posts
If i were you id call back right now and get em to get you the right one. Looks good though. Good choice on the crew 3.7L I5. :355:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On the 07's you can get Chrome ones that are the same as the 05+ Z71 Rims but in chrome... or if I read it wrong, they are chrome caps that go over the middle

Here is a HUGE picture of them w/ the generals on the day I got the truck

http://www.ryangottlieb.com/truck/Truck 005.jpg

And I dont have a drill down here! zip ties are temp until I get home to Michigan

·
Registered
253 Posts
haha bummer its got different holes. i got screwed with the shipping too. already had a dent on the bottom from being dropped. looks good though.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Damn you, your truck has all possible options!!!! :355:
I dont got leather seats (Yet) and no power seats, other then that, yea I got most options

Mine has a small dent on the front right near where lights mount... nothing to huge, im not gonna fuss

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
once ive gotten a lift/tires on this may be on the list ....looks sick!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
HEy ryan i work in orlando and i have drills and bits just let me know and i will lend them to you! ohh and on the other site some one is selling rim tires in central florida for a good price!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts