Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

What do you think?

• Do it, it looks good.

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Don't that will look horrible.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • You copied me, you bastard. jk I'm really unsure about it.

Votes: 2 9.1%
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
(scratching my head) im liking it i guess. might have to get the "black" headlights like mine.

try a black bar billet grill, black shorty antenna and i know you dont really care for em but some ss mirrors and i think that would do it. all that with your new hood would be awsome... i say do it....NOW

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
(scratching my head) im liking it i guess. might have to get the "black" headlights like mine.

try a black bar billet grill, black shorty antenna and i know you dont really care for em but some ss mirrors and i think that would do it. all that with your new hood would be awsome... i say do it....NOW
I might try the ss mirrors again (maybe for a month) :shrug: . how about a black chrome ss grille? I really don't like billet grilles that much. as for the lights it was photoshoped on the wrong picture. I fixed it though.

R

·
0 Posts
black anything...but i personally like the black bar billets for some reason.

either would look good tho as long as they are black

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats a good look for a lifted truck IMO

Lemme know when you get the SS mirrors and hate them, I want em :lol:
:lol2: If I don't like them I'll probally just take them back again.

Jordan what do you not like about it?

R

·
0 Posts
Thats a good look for a lifted truck IMO

Lemme know when you get the SS mirrors and hate them, I want em :lol:
why are there so many neg comments about ss mirrors on lifted trucks? i like the look.

hell my vision sucks but i dont need 2 square feet of mirror to see with. plus those big dumbo looking things have to weigh 12 lbs or so each....god knows those big ass things are fugly.

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
why are there so many neg comments about ss mirrors on lifted trucks? i like the look.

hell my vision sucks but i dont need 2 square feet of mirror to see with. plus those big dumbo looking things have to weigh 12 lbs or so each....god knows those big ass things are fugly.
I really think the ss mirrors look good on lifted trucks. Its just somthing to get used to I guess.

do you think I should get that bottom plate painted black to?

R

·
0 Posts
on the bull bar?

depends on what grill you do, black or chrome.

whens your hood gonna be done. this is just a weird thing i always look for, see if they paint the 4 hood bolts. you left em the bolts right?

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
on the bull bar?

depends on what grill you do, black or chrome.

whens your hood gonna be done. this is just a weird thing i always look for, see if they paint the 4 hood bolts. you left em the bolts right?
Yeah on the bull bar. I'm going to do a black grille they call it black chrome though. Next week it will be done. Does the hood come with bolts? I just had the hood sent there.

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
shoot I just remembered I have to have a plate. Does anyone know a good spot to put it?

R

·
0 Posts
yeh. it should. i cant remember if the factory ones are painted or not, i lost mine and painted the ones that came with the hood.

if the grill is going to be black id say paint or powder coat the plate black too

cant wait to see it.

damn its going to look better than mine. i got to rob a bank or something:mav2:

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
damn its going to look better than mine. i got to rob a bank or something:mav2:
There goes my college fund :lol: . Wait i just remembered I don't have a college fund :ugh:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts