Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Santa brought me 4 diode dynamics switchbacks for my 2010 355's front end.

I have already rewired the turn/running lights up front with new slightly modified 3157 sockets(to fit the 3156 opening), 6ohm resistors and the switchbacks on Christmas day. Next is to remove the underhood fuse box and rewire the DRL's to the switchbacks.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Santa it's still trying to decide what hitch attachment I need for my truck. Could use some opinions. I just want it for rear end protection from careless drivers. I've looked at the small skid plates, the step style tubes, and various ball hitches. My son's 355 has the tri-ball with recovery hook. It's really beefy, and will F up a car fascia if it gets too close. Looks out of place on our little trucks, but does the job. I'll likely be a bit more subtle.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Santa (or his elves) brought a LED high mount stop light and a LED stop/turn/back-up light bar to mount under the tailgate/above the bumper.
Since I just reworked my old CHMSL with a new gasket and a bunch of clear silicone, does anyone know what works best to remove silicone residue from paint - without removing the paint.

Reactions: Landisimo

·
Registered
841 Posts
8.8 rear end for the rebuild my trucks currently going thru, and some money to put towards the ls swap

·
Registered
05 Colorado Xtreme single cab
4 Posts
Santa brought me bell tech 2” drop ball joints, 2” blocks, fog lights, and since my birthday is New Years I think I might as well get new wheels while I’m at it.

·
Registered
04, 05, 12 colorado.
59 Posts
Santa got me problems with my 4x4 not engaging and my blower motor not working during snowy weather. Must’ve been a bad boy this year. 😂

·
Registered
212 Posts
Well you can burn that lump of coal to heat up your blower motor. That video that was posted today in the other 4x4 thread may be very helpful. We tend to focus on the actuators, but that 2/4 switch on the transfer case looks to be a big player in the blinky light syndrome.

·
Registered
04, 05, 12 colorado.
59 Posts
Yeah, I just can’t work on it right now. Not big issues so I’m not worried.

Well you can burn that lump of coal to heat up your blower motor. That video that was posted today in the other 4x4 thread may be very helpful. We tend to focus on the actuators, but that 2/4 switch on the transfer case looks to be a big player in the blinky light syndrome.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Santa got me:
Belltech swaybars front and rear with moog endlinks
Belltech adjustable coilivers
Belltech rear shocks and 2" drop blocks
Xtreme wheels
Nitto NT555 G2 tires x 4
Upper and Lower Ball joints
Hubs
Drilled and slotted larger rotors