Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are some pics of some GM wheels for GMC's and Cadillac that are sold as GM accessories. Mainly what I would like to know is if they could fit a 355 and what your opinion is on them.

These are 20's for a Cadillac.

These are 19's for a GMC.

These are also 19's for a GMC.

Those are just the ones I like and there are a few more, mostly 20's. You could visit www.gmaccessoriesstore.com, search keyword "Wheels" and that should list all of them for you.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Caddy wheels are hot... but I think they'd need to be bored out to fit. I don't know squat about offset and that stuff but i'm sure that'll be the question the wheel guru's ask. :)

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
I don't think any of those will fit out of the box...probably need to be bored. Can you find out the center bore size on them?

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Escalades use 6-139.7 bolt spacing and so do ours.

Don't know about the hub size though.
I think I'm going to order one of those wheels at work and see if it fits. I've seen some guys on here w/ cadi wheels and gmc wheels but all the wheels are like 17". I just hope its the same for the 20's:D.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
I think I'm going to order one of those wheels at work and see if it fits. I've seen some guys on here w/ cadi wheels and gmc wheels but all the wheels are like 17". I just hope its the same for the 20's:D.
G'luck!!

And post up to let us know how it all works out.

'Cause if it works (even if you have to bore the hub out), I'm sure there'll be someone on here who'd be interested.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
khk has caddy wheels on his truck.. asdk him if they needed to be bored out...

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Im pretty sure theyll need to be bored out however my wheels have a hub cap so you can't see the hub, with those i would think the bore would need to be bored out but not all the way through since its still got that tiny 80mm hub cap.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts