Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking of buying these. the light trim and painting them white to match the truck.

quik chop

what you thinky?

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
why dont you just paint that part of the stockers? bake em then paint em then put the clear back on or w/e

thats what 04colorado did from cfans

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
holy picture whore batman!!! jk...well I dont want to buy a whole new set of lights, I probably could do the ones I have but cant go without lights. I dont want to screw up the only set I have. They have been baked once and I sealed them so well I dont think they will come back apart. idk

rrcn Have you ever thought about painting the square part of your bumper silver. that would look sweet.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
It took me an afternoon to bake, paint and rebake them together. You won't be without lights for too long.

I may paint it silver when I get my bumper repainted (because of all the fine scratches I keep finding in it), but I really like it black how it is. I still need to add some fogs, so I'll make my final decision then. :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
painted headlights look HOT!!!

i want to paint my DJM ones black... but one prolly wouldn't even notice...

·
Registered
471 Posts
So they wrap around the outside? If that's the case, I'd go that route instead of baking.......then again, I'm lazy :)

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So they wrap around the outside? If that's the case, I'd go that route instead of baking.......then again, I'm lazy :)
Yeah they go around the outside. easy install. but expensive

1 - 14 of 14 Posts