Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into an exhaust system for my Colorado, what do you guys reccomend, what do you have right now? What are you wanting to get!?? Im excited to hear what you guys have to say about this!:D

·
Steel Rivers Chapter
12,577 Posts
couple sound samples...
3.5, v8, v8, 3.7

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
i have a borla pro-xs muffler on my 3.5 with the first cat gutted and i really like it. nice, deep, and sounds mean under throttle. also very little drone while cruising, does not annoy me at all.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have a borla pro-xs muffler on my 3.5 with the first cat gutted and i really like it. nice, deep, and sounds mean under throttle. also very little drone while cruising, does not annoy me at all.
Cool good info bud, I appreciate it!! Do you have any vids on youtube or anything??!

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Cool good info bud, I appreciate it!! Do you have any vids on youtube or anything??!
i dont have any vids on youtube myself, but i just found this one and this guy has the same exhaust setup i do. sounds similar.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i dont have any vids on youtube myself, but i just found this one and this guy has the same exhaust setup i do. sounds similar.

05' Chevy Colorado w/ Borla & Gutted Manifold Cat - YouTube
Sick man !! Did the gutted manifold cat make a huge difference in sound / power did? or did you do the gutted manifold cat the same time as exhaust? and is it a complete system or just muffler ?
I went through your mods I didnt see a cold air intake do you have one?

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Ill have a new flowmaster, Not sure if its the 40 or 44 ill get the codes on the side if you want, For sale tomorrow. If you decide shoot me a pm

·
Steel Rivers Chapter
12,577 Posts
Do you know what type that is or any details?

yep, that was mine actually. it was an off brand muffler called "goerlich" i believe, single in, dual out. a simple cat back set up. and i'd love to whore the shit out of it...

from inside

couple good burps at the end of this one...

when i was only 2wd

from the tailgate

climbing a hill

k, i'll stop

·
Premium Member
279 Posts

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Sick man !! Did the gutted manifold cat make a huge difference in sound / power did? or did you do the gutted manifold cat the same time as exhaust? and is it a complete system or just muffler ?
I went through your mods I didnt see a cold air intake do you have one?
i had the muffler for a few months before the gutted manifold. not a huge difference but the gutted cat makes it maybe slightly deeper and louder. i have just the borla welded in, in place of the stock muffler with the stock tailpipe. and i actually just got a k&n intake and put it on the truck today.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Custom header, high flow manga flow cat, crush pipe replaced, flowmaster duals.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
That video is private
Sorry about that... Fixed it, thanks for informing...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 20 of 25 Posts