Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Harry...
13,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was a member of the Capital Chapter and Steel Rivers Chapter.

Now they don't show up and if I go to the direct link it says I don't have the correct permissions and it looks like thousands of my posts including photos are gone with those threads.

Am I missing something here?

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
The real reason why they removed the chapter groups is because they are planning on upgrading this ancient software and there are limitations of how many sub forums that will be carried over.
Any idea when an update should be expected?

I never used the local chapter groups because WV is devoid of Colorados for some reason.

·
Super Moderator
3,618 Posts
Any idea when an update should be expected?

I never used the local chapter groups because WV is devoid of Colorados for some reason.
Mon Oct 7th I think... gonna be like the Coloradofans forum, lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
Gosh I hope not. I brought up Coloadofans in my browser to see what it was. It blocked 23 items in less then 5 seconds (I use Brave). Seems a bit much with ads and popups, don't you think?

·
Premium Member
3,251 Posts
This ^^^^. That format SUCKS! Would have been nice to keep a similar format with lots of information. I fear that much of the good information here is going to be gone. This forum is already lacking participation and this will just make that worse. Bad idea in my opinion. But, nobody asked me, or anybody else it would seem.

·
Super Moderator
3,618 Posts
Cfans never had a paid member accounts I far as I know... all their revenue comes from ads... i hope the nation keeps the paid member option as well

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Cfans never had a paid member accounts I far as I know... all their revenue comes from ads... i hope the nation keeps the paid member option as well
I recently joined Cfans and asked about the paid membership. I was told that they currently didn't offer a paid membership but were considering reinstating the policy in the future.

Below is the response I received from Cfans:

The program is currently disabled but will be returning in the coming months. We will be posting an announcement about it when its ready.
-Philip

1 - 13 of 13 Posts