Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good amount of snow and its the drifting kind with wind and it is still coming down

·
all your base
9,599 Posts
hahaha that sucks, haven't had any snow over here for a while, most of it has melted.. it's supposed to be in the upper 40s next week

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah we are in a blizzard warning right now

weather.com says its supposed to be 52 degrees by thursday lol

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Ill trade you this is what I woke up to after that crazy storm last night

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill trade you this is what I woke up to after that crazy storm last night

I rather have that than this I can barely see the street

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
I was gonna take some pics and post them too! Maybe I'll just add them to this thread? There's about a foot and a half snow drift on steph's windshield!!! hahahahaha

Oh, and your dog looks like......"MOTHERFUCKER LET ME IN!!!!! IT'S COLD AS SHIT OUT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was gonna take some pics and post them too! Maybe I'll just add them to this thread? There's about a foot and a half snow drift on steph's windshield!!! hahahahaha

Oh, and your dog looks like......"MOTHERFUCKER LET ME IN!!!!! IT'S COLD AS SHIT OUT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
yeah go ahead and add them

he is a wusky lol Siberian Huskies are built/bred for this

you know they say a Husky can withstand -70

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
I dunno. Is there any way for us to even tell what a dog is thinking/feeling? Just cause their standing there in it, doesn't mean they're not thinking....."HOLY SHIT IT'S COLD OUT HERE!!" LOL

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Dude I love the snow, Florida sucks Its like 50 out side now with like a steady 20-30 mph wind, i give it to 2 oclock and it will be like 75 again its horrible, i just want like a week where its actually cold not 40 at 6 am and by noon its 75

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Dude I love the snow, Florida sucks Its like 50 out side now with like a steady 20-30 mph wind, i give it to 2 oclock and it will be like 75 again its horrible, i just want like a week where its actually cold not 40 at 6 am and by noon its 75

Exactly. I think if I stayed down there, I would've actually missed this stuff! It's FUN driving in it!!!! And our seasons are a nice change of pace sometimes. Makes you appreciate the opposite that much more. Like when it's like this......we can't wait for summer to get here! Or when it's 95 degrees out and humid as all hell, we can't wait for some 20 degree temps! haha

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Its always hot and humid here. I hate it i walk out of my front door and i break a sweat by the time i get to the mail box

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Exactly. I think if I stayed down there, I would've actually missed this stuff! It's FUN driving in it!!!! And our seasons are a nice change of pace sometimes. Makes you appreciate the opposite that much more. Like when it's like this......we can't wait for summer to get here! Or when it's 95 degrees out and humid as all hell, we can't wait for some 20 degree temps! haha
actually I like it when it stays warm then I could get more projects done

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wonder if John is working on his console today

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Woke up to 6 inches of the powdery stuff only mine is kinda wet and packs real good... Just got into work and I think it's going to be a good day spent with The Nation.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts