Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 colorado zq8 i am getting dual exhaust what is the best sounding exhaust for the I-5 i have a true flow intake and airaid throttle body spacer lookin for some advice to get some more performance out of the truck also does anyone have the jet performance chip yet in there ride?
thanks
chris

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
I have a Magnaflow. it OK but a little louder than I wanted when I accelerate. I think the Borla muffler sounds really good.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
i have a magnaflow dumped...its pretty loud but with a sexy tone...real deep and clean i love it!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
appreciate all the input Whats so bad about the jet chip my dad has a hemi and it made that truck come to life night and day difference..
is your borla deep and is it really loud or sound mean!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya if you could send me a sound clip that would be awesome

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
I guess I heard it on an I4 and its only a single outlet muffler. I'll try to find a video I did of mine.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how much packages running around town i got a couple of bids ranging from 350 to 670

·
Registered
563 Posts
"best exhaust" is all in a persons opinion. the best to one person may be crap to another. and vise versa.

·
Registered
253 Posts
i have a flowmaster 40seriers dumped under the bed with my I5 and it was 70.00 thru Jcwhitney and like 30to install, and its loud as hell!!!!

·
Registered
979 Posts
I really like the tone of my Flowmaster Delta 50 series.. its got a slight v8 rumble/hollowness sound at idle.. and deep through acceleration.. not as loud as the 40 series.. more mellow.. its nice..

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i think i got the 50 series flowmaster with dual z28 camaro tips side my side in the middle of my truck, and it sounds really good. it's a little bit louder than borla, but the tone on borla's a little better. so loudness with a little rumble, i'd go flowmaster. but if you want a softer tone with a good sound i'd go borla. they're just as good as one another in my eyes but i went with flowmaster cause i wanted mine a little louder. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts