Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the door panel switches for my truck, i circled what i needed and i was wondering if anybody has a set they dont want or just laying around or know where i can buy them at online like part number or if im gonna have to end up going to the dealership. I need the thing that people color along with the window and power lock switches.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
pull it off and read the number printed on it

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would but i dont have one. i have manual door panels and i need somone to do it.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Man! I just had my job replace my driver's side one of those cuz i broke it lol. Ill what i can dig up.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
man this sucks, i bought the panels offline, i think i might fab something to cover the switch panel and pop a hole through it for my window crank. Another 200 dollars for the plates and switches, then i have to have my installer wire up electric windows and then use those switches which will be another 3 or 4 hundred. Got any ideas on how to cover the hole?

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
edit*** I think the switches come with the bezel, if you order #15104652...not positive..but pretty sure it does. Hope i didn't make you spend more money than u had too ... :(

·
Registered
24 Posts
man this sucks, i bought the panels offline, i think i might fab something to cover the switch panel and pop a hole through it for my window crank. Another 200 dollars for the plates and switches, then i have to have my installer wire up electric windows and then use those switches which will be another 3 or 4 hundred. Got any ideas on how to cover the hole?
Whoa...holy crap man. Was there a reason you wanted to go OEM? I think of a few alternatives to those OEM switches...mainly where I'm putting mine.

That sucks though.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well the first reason, i dont like my tan door panels and i only paid 80 bucks for a set of dark dark pewter panels with the 07 tweeter ring and all that, cause i need to add tweets so now i dont have to drill a hole. and number 2 most of the switch kits are really ugly, and i dont want them in my truck, im just going to fab up what i said and then if i add power windows in the long run ill put them into my center console area.

and to 420, nah man you didnt, you helped me out i appreciate finding the part number.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts