Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to what scent Little Trees or any other air freshner the people on the Nation were useing to keep the inside of their 355 delightful.

I love the vanilla spice but can not find it anywhere to buy I had to get it as a sample from the Little Trees home office

I also Like the Black Ice as a back up

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,286 Posts
I normally rock peach, vanillaroma or new car scent.

But I have been rockin the coronda cherry gel cans.....nom nom nom

·
shaved of course
1,754 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
i usually keep it cliche and get strawberry but got wild cherry and it's just way too strong. i like vanillaroma and black ice too, they need more scents

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
New Car Scent from day one....!!!

but one of the best things i do for my diesel, i take a monster energy drink, open it and drink about half.....then just leave it in the truck....will make the truck smell GREAT!!!

·
truck built on Saturday..
5,082 Posts
Black ice but I haven't gotten any since last summer

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
being in a reg cab i've found that the scent is gone just days after a long trip with the windows down. so i stopped rocking them.

but i vote vanillaroma or black ice

·
Registered
108 Posts
Vanillaroma hands down! That's the only thing that goes in the SS. That's what's in the Coly also, but may switch to Strawberry. Strawberry and vanillaroma together are pretty nice. I'm so used to vanillaroma that I can't even small it anymore when I get in :lol:

·
I like pie
3,354 Posts
My friend loves Vanillaroma so much he never throws them away. Has like 30 of em on his mirror lol. Its kinda his thing.

Hell, he even took a photo shoot with em.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts