·
Registered
6,047 Posts
vanillaroma or cherry

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
New Car Scent from day one....!!!

but one of the best things i do for my diesel, i take a monster energy drink, open it and drink about half.....then just leave it in the truck....will make the truck smell GREAT!!!
I do this a lot too...

·
Internet Troll
1,251 Posts
Sorry, but my truck still has the REAL new car smell and I don't need any artificial scents of any kind.....LOL

We use pine in the wife's car as it is old enough that even keeping it clean, it has picked up some odd smells over the years. Mine will probably be the same once it gets to a certain age.

I used to detail cars 30 some years ago and I still don't like the "new car" scent as it doesn't smell like any new car I have ever been in. Often it is better than say "Ode de Pe'Pe", but I don't like it.

Ode de Pe'Pe is skunk for those who don't get the reference to Pe'Pe Le Pew...LOL

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Regular old-school green tree - aka Pine.
Stinks too much for the first week so I leave the window cracked open 'til it subsides.

I've never seen "Black Ice" before

·
Registered
108 Posts
My friend loves Vanillaroma so much he never throws them away. Has like 30 of em on his mirror lol. Its kinda his thing.

Hell, he even took a photo shoot with em.

That picture looks like it could be used for advertising...

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
I use those ones that stick in your vents. they say new car scent but it smells more like baby powder to me.

I just throw a dryer sheet or two under my seats for a couple weeks when I have a noticible stench in my truck. Seems to suck out the odor pretty good for a while til she needs it again.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts