Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
I prefer Ozium for the new car smell. As opposed to most "sanitizers" or room fragrances, Ozium does not cover up odors, but eliminates them.

This is BAD shit in a closed environment...contains hormone-disrupting chemicals known as phthalates. If you use it in your truck, let it air out before you get in...

That said, it is commonly used in hospitals, as a particulate encapsulator.

·
Captain Obvious
3,655 Posts
I just throw a dryer sheet or two under my seats for a couple weeks when I have a noticible stench in my truck. Seems to suck out the odor pretty good for a while til she needs it again.

Same here. Better than any little tree I've ever had. I used to rock the coconut little trees, but I drive with the windows down alot and they only last a couple days.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Until they make a little tree that come in the smell of "pure awesomeness" Imma stick with california scents cans :bang::bang::bang:

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Its all about the squash scent japanese canister filters. 3 months with the filter wide open and it still smells strong as hell.

you can see it here on my dash pad.

·
Est. 1992
2,306 Posts
My friend loves Vanillaroma so much he never throws them away. Has like 30 of em on his mirror lol. Its kinda his thing.

Hell, he even took a photo shoot with em.

Believe it or not thats part of the whole "Dub-Scene" (VW/Audi) my brother has always been real big into it and I've been to a couple of huge shows ex. h2o in maryland and a lot of them do this, along with their "pajama-patterned headliners" and "stance" lol

on the real note though, vallinaroma. ftw.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts