Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my headlights yesterday.......Item as expected. Well the drl's came today and they didnt. i bought them here http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...STRK:MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=300138337514&rd=1

They say and are pictured as the all chrome housing however they came as a titanium housing. Even marked on the box as titanium. So should I keep them or send them back, if I can get the seller to answer me. 4 emails this week and no communication.

Attachments

M

·
0 Posts
They're not what you ordered. I'd return them, after you get a response of course. If he doesn't respond, give him negative feedback and file a claim with eBay/PayPal.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might put them on tomorrow and see what they look like and then make a decision. I dont think they will return my emails anyway but I did email them so we will see if they send something back. I am off tomorrow so I will put them on and snap some pics and post them.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Yea, if it doesn't looktoo bad, then it might not be worth the hassle to return them. But if you're not happy with the end result, then you should take the necessary actions.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
i dunno. i would prolly return them because it wasn't listed correctly. If u kept them and put them on.. after awhile u will prolly hate it cuz they dont match. thats why i took the stock(black) headlights off mine and put the xtremes back on... i didnt have the black drls and it looks retarded

1 - 7 of 7 Posts