Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
They're Eagle 219's. Those are 18x9.5's with 305/45/18 Nitto DR's. Looks like they make them in an 18x8 +27 in our lug pattern.

Brewer, I think Boyd does make a similar wheel called the Timeless 6.

http://www.eaglewheels.com/219.htm

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good stuff. There is a chance that those might be my next wheels with 275s out back :D

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
good stuff. There is a chance that those might be my next wheels with 275s out back :D
Ehh, you'll either have to stuff the 275's on the 8" wheel or hang them way out of the bedsides. The 9.5" wheel isn't a very good offset for our trucks. It's like a +8. I don't know the hub bore diameter on these either, you may have to have it enlarged.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ehh, you'll either have to stuff the 275's on the 8" wheel or hang them way out of the bedsides. The 9.5" wheel isn't a very good offset for our trucks. It's like a +8. I don't know the hub bore diameter on these either, you may have to have it enlarged.
275s on an 8inch wheel has been done. Plus im only gonna run those out back, then probably 245s up front.

As for enlarged, thats not a problem. the 18s are 244, so ill probably get them machined one at a time and make sure they fit. It should still look clean with a drop and an SS front bumper.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Just because somethings been done doesn't make it right. ;) :lol:

You can get them on there but the sidewalls are so squeezed together that a lot of the contact patch is lifted off the ground. You're not really getting any more rubber to the ground than you would with a 255. :shrug:

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just because somethings been done doesn't make it right. ;) :lol:

You can get them on there but the sidewalls are so squeezed together that a lot of the contact patch is lifted off the ground. You're not really getting any more rubber to the ground than you would with a 255. :shrug:
:dawg:

Well maybe ill just run cheaper tires up front and sticky 255s out back.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Wow... and I thought I was the only one that had these things...Personally.. hate the things but I was in a bind and needed something quick and got a price I couldn't turn down..

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
What don't you like about them? I don't think they're a bad looking wheel.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I guess it's just the fact that I went from 20" Helo Syndromes to these in 18's... I dunno... I just want something different... I wish to hell I still had my stock ZQ8 wheels

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
I don't think they look bad at all. You need more tire or more drop though IMO.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hmm, Are you lowered at all?? If not, i might make those my wheels once i pay off the truck.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Yeah... I have a zq8 lowered 2 inches in the last 2 pics and 3 inches in the first pic... I'll sell mine pretty cheap as soon as I get the ones I want.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I don't think they look bad at all. You need more tire or more drop though IMO.
I know what you mean.. Bad part is that I have to raise it one inch so I can lower it another inch.. If that makes any sense.. I need to raise it one inch before I put the ball joints on it.. Plus.. I'm SERIOUSLY thinking about bagging it since more stuff is available to make it somewhat easier.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah... I have a zq8 lowered 2 inches in the last 2 pics and 3 inches in the first pic... I'll sell mine pretty cheap as soon as I get the ones I want.
PM me when your ready to get rid of them.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts