Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I paint my stock ZQ8 wheels gunmetal before I throw them on for the winter?

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think those look REAL small...
no argument there but I'm not driving on my 20s in the winter I want to get a set of extremes for my winter wheels

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
I got some 15's you could throw on geeds

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
he's right, if it's not too expensive, you should get them powdercoated. it'll withstand a few more winters than paint.
red, i like the color.
Dlucas...it reminds me of a certrain paint scheme, can't think of it off the top of my head...

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
he's right, if it's not too expensive, you should get them powdercoated. it'll withstand a few more winters than paint.
red, i like the color.
Dlucas...it reminds me of a certrain paint scheme, can't think of it off the top of my head...
i dont really care hopefulyl I'll pick up a new set of wheels next year for winter say extremes or something

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
you should do this. no you shouldn't but I want to just to see what it would look like.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Well, what are you going to do with them once you get your Extremes? You gonna sell them to recoupe some $? Just gonna hang on to them?

If you're gonna sell them, I say leave them be. I think you can get more for them if they're un-molested with chipped up paint.

If you're gonna hang on to them, then go for it...

Just my $.02

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, what are you going to do with them once you get your Extremes? You gonna sell them to recoupe some $? Just gonna hang on to them?

If you're gonna sell them, I say leave them be. I think you can get more for them if they're un-molested with chipped up paint.

If you're gonna hang on to them, then go for it...

Just my $.02
yeah I plan to sell them

1 - 20 of 24 Posts