Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 377 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post up your previous ride before finding greatness in the 355

98 f150 V8 4.6l <-- nicknamed DirtyBoy

i loved the exhaust setup on this thing, True Dual setup(no H or X pipes on this) with 2 cherrybomb glasspacks and 4" tips with a 45 degree bend at the rear... sounded like the roar of satan at startup

·
Registered
71 Posts
No pics, but I traded in a 2004 Sunfire for my 2008 Rado... only thing I miss is the manual transmission.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
colorado is my second car :thumbup: my first car was this 2000 cavalier. still have this car and love it even though its pretty slow. its dropped a few inches, 17s, 2.5% tint, etc.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
2001 Xtreme blazer!

But I have no pics after the laptop I had them all on was stolen!

·
Registered
311 Posts
well before i got my canyon

i drove this

before that was this(whih is still sitting in my shop collecting dust)

now while im still driving my canyon i drive these

i have had a lot more than that but these are the ones i have pics of.sorry for the big post

My daily, 1986 Mustang GT, mostly stock with a nice paintjob. Runs 14 flat in the 1/4, 9 flat in the 1/8th.

My Toy, 1991 Civic Si. Too much work to list. Nearly 400hp on tap in a 2200 pound car, and she ran like a scalded dog.

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
1989 chevy camaro with t-tops, still have but no pics.

1977 jeep wagoneer, no pics.

·
Premium Member
21,131 Posts
well just before the colorado I had a 93 cutlass convertible with the 3.4 DOHC motor

only owned it for a year bought it off my mom, but the car was a pain in the ass to work on so I sold it for the colorado

prior to the cutlass is my z24 which I still have and prior to that was a 86 grand am

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
S-10 , 94 , three door ext cab . With a 3/4 drop.
Sorry the picture police won't let me post it .
oldman (MI.)

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
96 grand am don't hate i was younger thought it was cool now i look back and ehh ok... but i'd love to have it back 200,xxx miles and still ran like a raped ape

1 - 20 of 377 Posts