Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wheels are ready for blasting

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I stripped one wheel yesterday but still need to work on it some more and will do that tomorrow

and the new tires came in today so i have to get the wheels done tomorrow and then tires mounted wednesday

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
That's going to look great with the original wheel/tire setup on there. The current ones were killing the look IMO.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Geeds has a Red Fetish so he will probably paint them red. hehe Keep us posted on the progress man.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good stuff...what color(s) are you painting them?
Geeds has a Red Fetish so he will probably paint them red. hehe Keep us posted on the progress man.
lol nah they will be going back to black and silver though originally they were a gray and silver but i liek the black and silver better

M

·
0 Posts
Persoanlly I like the look of the Firestones. I have never seen them on the car, but I think it would give it the Smokey Yunick era look.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Persoanlly I like the look of the Firestones. I have never seen them on the car, but I think it would give it the Smokey Yunick era look.
they didnt look bad but they were bias plys and sucked to drive on

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
they didnt look bad but they were bias plys and sucked to drive on
I hope you didn't pitch the Firestones, there's probably someone out there hunting for an old school set of tires like that. If they were in decent shape they'd probably bring a fair amount on eBay.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hope you didn't pitch the Firestones, there's probably someone out there hunting for an old school set of tires like that. If they were in decent shape they'd probably bring a fair amount on eBay.
had them tossed my mom didnt want more parts laying around and they were dry rotted a little bit

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Dude i woulda smoked the shittttttttttttt outta those Super Sports lol! Dam rich people.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wheels and tires on the car

1 - 20 of 24 Posts