Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A girl at work's husband wants to sell 4 stock 17" rims and tires off of a '98(?) Yukon. They are 6 lug rims. Anyone know off the top of their head whether or not the will fit my truck as it sits right now?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
if you really like em, and considering how cheap they are, just get the center bored to 100.1mm, but no, unfortunately they wont fit directly, i was trying that because the new tahoe's came out with optional 20"s. :naughty:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
i think only the 4x4 OBS (pre-99) wheels are the correct lug pattern also.

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
I LOVE these wheels and have been lusting after them every time I see them on a new Tahoe... I think these would look ultra-fucking-cool on my truck. I wonder if the offset would work out...

If I could get a set cheap, I would have them bored!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I LOVE these wheels and have been lusting after them every time I see them on a new Tahoe... I think these would look ultra-fucking-cool on my truck. I wonder if the offset would work out...

X2 :yup:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts

find the width and offset.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts

then give me your famn wheels:355:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The bolt pattern from 99-06/07 did not change, but the ofset did. Not sure what to off hand. But they would bolt up for sure if you had them bored.
And I'm sure that would cost an arm and a damn leg.

·
Registered
500 Posts
If you want a set of the tahoe 20's i can get them with tires for 1200 but the tires are 275/55/20. I have 8 sets All brand new take offs. I was thinking about buying a set and selling the tires but i didn't know they needed to be bored out.

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
If you want a set of the tahoe 20's i can get them with tires for 1200 but the tires are 275/55/20. I have 8 sets All brand new take offs. I was thinking about buying a set and selling the tires but i didn't know they needed to be bored out.
Would you sell a set without the tires? How much? :econo:

·
Registered
500 Posts
sorry I can't there take offs that i have to send back if i can't sell them

1 - 17 of 17 Posts