Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can i get some help with wheels maybe post some pics of yours?
i dont know anything about which wheels are out and what will fit... thanks!

also does anyone have any extrme wheels they wanna sell?

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
I have the Nissan Titan rims on my truck. They will not fit without some alteration. Alot of six lug wheels will fit on our trucks if you get the center bore machined out. I paid $150 for a local machine shop to bore these rims out for me.

P

·
0 Posts
this is the new guys pic. It looks sweet with the zq8 wheels and beefy tires. :naughty: no boring needed on these.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Jesus.

You guys with red trucks like to post whore everywhere don't you? :mcban:

Anywho, here's a shot of mine:

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Do you want chrome?

Black? GunMetal? Billet? Ect.

17s? 18s? 20s? 22s? Ect.

Street wheels offroad wheels?

Lemme know...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
allblack,
no chrome lip at all,
20s
street wheels

or if i can find some 17" zq8 wheels i will take them cause i like the appearance

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Lug pattern is 6x5.5" or 6x139.7mm, you need a hub bore diameter larger than 100.1mm, and for offset it depends on what you're doing, how wide the wheels are and how much you plan on dropping it. For a 20x8.5 a +25mm or higher is recommended if you plan on dropping a lot, you can get away with something like a +15 or +18 but they'll be even with the fenders or stick out a little bit depending on if you have flares and what kind of flares.

Look for my thread on the American Racing Trench in this forum. They're offered in an all black 20x8.5 +30 offset specifically for the Colorado/H3/Canyon.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes!! thank you thats exactly what i was looking for!!
anyone know where i can get the american racing "trench" rims from and about how much they are?

thanks again for all the help
:doku2:

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
In that thread I posted there's an eBay link to someone selling the 17's. You might email them and ask if they can get the 20's. Other than that any AR dealer should be able to get them for you. I would guess pricing will be similar to what the RTS's sell for, so whats that ~$800 a set? :shrug:

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
I'm honestly not really the person to ask that one. I would guess yes, I think MC has a 3/4 drop, and Dawg Catcher is lower than that and has 20's now. :shrug:

You might want to ask one of them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts