Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got a new Sierra and want to get some new wheels/tires for it to set it off a little. I had a black Rado with black wheels before this. I REALLY like the black/black look, but I went with a new color this time. Anyway, I am interested to see what it would look like with black wheels on it. Can someone take a stab at it?

Thanks!!

This truck

with these wheels....crap the only picture I have of them are at a different angle, and they are dirty....F-it if you can work with that cool, if not, let me know

This one isnt much better, but some of you guys can do some crazy crap with the photochop

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

looks pretty nice i must say
Fuggin SWEET. I was curious how the black wheels would look with the brown. Thanks a lot man. I now know my next purchase!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lookin for offroad rims r maybe like sum 24s?
Def going for off-road wheels. I think the smallest I can go is 17's on this truck. Something about clearance for the brakes and crap.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks man. I get GM pricing and it was a leftover so I got a great deal. They gave me a good amt for my trade, ate the tax and tags, and put the line-x in. Couldnt pass it up.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
post up some pics when u get it done man!! if u gotta have a minimum of 17s those must be some massive brakes. on my dads 03 he had 16s on it i think...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, not sure if its 16's or 17s. I posted up a few places trying to find out before I order. I would like to get the smallest size wheel. I dont really like the look of bigger wheels, but it also makes the tire looks more beefy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts