Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys, i posted this in coloradofans as well. i have a 2007 z71, i will be doing 2.5 inch shackles custom made as well as the tb crank to give me close to a level ride. I wanna run 33x12.5/ by some size wheel on my truck. would an 18x10 fit with the right backspacing and offset or no? If not what would be the best way to go?

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
:kiki:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually the guys over there seem to take a while to post, so what will fit? seems like not to many people know alot about these trucks

·
Registered
342 Posts
whats up guys, i posted this in coloradofans as well. i have a 2007 z71, i will be doing 2.5 inch shackles custom made as well as the tb crank to give me close to a level ride. I wanna run 33x12.5/ by some size wheel on my truck. would an 18x10 fit with the right backspacing and offset or no? If not what would be the best way to go?

Well I highly doubt you will get a 10 inch wide wheel to fit, maybe if you have 1/2 in of backspacing, and for the 33s well most of the people running 33s have a body lift and a tb crank with shackles, or a 4inch suspension lift

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i figured the 10 inch rim would be pushing it, i also figured out that it would stick way out, i think ill go with an 18x8 wheel and 33x11.5 tires,

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
i myself have no ideal what will fit...I am in the process of trying to find a set of twenies to fit on my 3/3 drop without rubbin....best of luck to ya

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
dude i don't think the 33s are gonna fit.. u might run into some issues of rubbing.. ur on gonna do a TB crank and the shackle.. if u do a body lift u might fit them then.. idk.. good luck man..

i just ordered my rims today i'm a stock height Z71.. gonna put on 32's and i'm afraid they might rub

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
do you have any idea where they might rub? is it the front fascia while turning or something else?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts