Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im looking for new rims like everyone else. im probly goin with 18's b/c my 20's are way to heavy. 75 pounds a piece. any one have ideas?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
well i got a set of 18s.. then again its an off road rim..

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
The only decent looking 18's I've seen without going completely custom are Centerline's. Their 20's are pretty lightweight though, ~25 lbs for a 20x8. I like the Stingrays and the Archers. They usually have some pretty good deals if you order them straight from Centerline as well.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There isnt much of a selection for 18". I have only ran across a few that I like. Good luck on your search
yea ive notice there arnt many 18's. i found a set but they were a brand off of lexani so they were 1400 just for the rims

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think i found my rims...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
those dont look too bad. I think it will be a see on truck sort of thing. Also you should gte tires that will acctually fit the truck and the fender well

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
those dont look too bad. I think it will be a see on truck sort of thing. Also you should gte tires that will acctually fit the truck and the fender well
yea im thinkin 50 or 55's. on the site they have a pic with a black denali and they look clean

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those are pretty nice! Are you going to lower it? How much if so?
not right now. i dont have the money to switch rims and lower and i cant lower it with these rims now so it will be a while if i do. if i ever did i would do a 2/3 drop

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Z85? Even with a 2/3 you could still probably run 55 series tires...
alright thats cool.. i dont kno if im even gonna lower it, how much would that cost altogether?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
I'm 2.5/3 and mine rides pretty nice. Yes, you can tell it's lowered, but you actually gain handling...more like a sports car compared to a cadillac. You can feel the road a little more and bigger bumps for sure, though.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm 2.5/3 and mine rides pretty nice. Yes, you can tell it's lowered, but you actually gain handling...more like a sports car compared to a cadillac. You can feel the road a little more and bigger bumps for sure, though.
im fine with that... did you install it all yourself or if you got it installed how much did it cost?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts